City Buddha
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Siapa sangka di Cleveland, Ohio, USA, ada toko kerajinan tangan dari INDONESIA ??
.
Its name is "City Buddha". I just learnt that by accident. I was walking down the street last month, looking for Christmas presents for the family, when I first came to this Indonesian store. I was totally surprised!! I feel like home here.. Everything is from Indonesia. Furnitures, statues, clothes, scarfs, jewelries, and other cool stuffs are soooooo Indonesian-looking. That's why last week, I told Mom to take me there again, because I was missing my home in Indonesia. And I didnt forget to take my friends there too, to prove them how beautiful Indonesia is!!
.
Mau ikutan window shopping ke City Buddha? Ayuuk...^^
.
Ada patung Buddha dan Ganesha..
February 02, 2008 1:20 PM
assalamualaikum
first i'm so happy baca blog kartika (hahaha, belum bisa full bahasa english niy, ora popo toh ndo!!) ya begitulah!!!
btw on the way busway.. agak prihatin memang kalo ada akhwat ke america.. n belajar disana.. yang jelas disana harus mensesuaikan situasi disana.. rite?(red=benar?) (ecky said--> rite is upacara)...
agak aneh aja melihat kartika mengenakan busana yang menutup kepala namun ada sisi aurat yang dipertontonkan...huff..afwan..
tapi kayaknya enak nggak disana?? pengen banget kesana.. apalagi hollywood....!!! doain yah!! salam buat sarah... turut berduka!!!
wassalam
wallahualam
semangat!!!
February 06, 2008 5:09 AM
Wa'alaikum salam..
Thanks for the correction..
saya doain kk bisa ke hollywood kpn2 deh.. :)
February 06, 2008 6:08 PM
Ochikomu...落ち込む
February 06, 2008 7:48 PM
???? whaah? namaewa karutika desu ;P
February 07, 2008 8:41 AM
incorrect answer i think
February 24, 2008 10:29 PM
tau deh aachan, yg bisa japanese.. gue kan ngga tau chan..so i dunno what you're trying to say..
January 03, 2009 6:38 AM
i like this one too! that picture of fai never ceases to crack me up, well the one with me and her in it